2014年5月1日木曜日

May 1

   I have 3 classes on Thursday. I got up at 7:30. I ate breakfast in dormitory. Today's breakfast is rice, mi so soup and Takuan. It was delicious. I think everyday's breakfast is really good.
   I went to class until 9:00. It class ought to reach the room until 9:00. I thought Thursday is don't late. I should get up until 8:30. It takes 3 minutes to go to University from dormitory. I  have done 3 classes, I went to Internet room for my homework.
    I'm looking forward to come back my house. I will go to my home tomorrow, because this week is Golden week. So I done my homework as possible as. I went to library and read some newspaper for my reading class. It is hard for me to do homework, because I read English news papers. But I try done it. Also, I typing for my listening with my friend. We are enjoyed doing typing words. I thought answer for questions and typing it. Sometimes, we talked about our homework. 3 hours after, we went to us home. I came back University's dormitory and prepare for tomorrow. I prepare medicine for motion sickness and my Internet.
    I contacted my mother for tomorrow. I will came back my home by bus with my friend. Also she is from Amakusa. I hear that my contacts went to Amakusa on April 29. She said there is very beautiful. Food was very delicious. There has some history. I felt grad to hear her talks.
   I have 5 period class on Friday. It done , I will go to bus center. I  will have a rendezvous with my friend. We appointed it by mail. We take a bus together.
   I will enjoy in my house. I have many plans. I will write about it again.

304 words/1941 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿