2014年8月2日土曜日

in Comparison with the last year

I think I can make progress. First point, I can type faster. Recently, I cleared the typing game. I was so happy, because it is very difficult. I sometimes write a novel on the Web. I think it helps me type faster.
Second point, I can know Kumamoto city. I used to lost the way. However, I can go somewhere. I often go to city with my friend. Recently, I go to game center to do drum game. It is interested for me to walking. I visited Kumamoto castle time and time again. I get used to Kumamoto city.
Third point, I can cleaning! I can't cleaning in house, but I can keep cleaning my room in dormitory. Why? I think I take care of myself, so I cleaning. Also, I can wake up at morning by myself. When I was home, I couldn't hear alarm. However I can hear it. I think it is great.
I think I can make progress more than now. I try to do something.
170 words/7787 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿