2014年4月26日土曜日

Essay

Hello. My name is Ayaka. I’ll be staying at your house. I travel abroad for the first time. I would like to learn English and culture.
I would like to introduce myself. I’m a university student and I study English. I’m 19 years old. My birthday is in November. I live in Japan. The distance is about 1,000 kilometers between Kumamoto and Tokyo, Japan. My hobbies are drawing pictures and writing novels. My favorite foods are stew and bread. I can’t eat hot foods. My favorite subjects are Japanese and English.
My English is not good. I can’t speak English fluently. However, I will try to speak English and communicate with you. Please teach me English. When I go there, I feel like going to many places. Please tell me some famous places. I like animals, I have a dog. Do you have any pets?
Japan is very hot. How do you spend in Summer ? It’s hot there too? What should I wear?  Do you like Japan? What do you think about Japan? If you are interested in Japan, I tell you about Japan as much as possible. I want to cook Japanese foods with you. I am not good at cooking, but I try to make my cooking better than now. I feel happy if you could teach me there about dishes and cook them together with me. I like cooking.
I think here are many differences between Japan and there. I may be lost. They include things like manners and habits . Please tell me something about it. I want talk with you about Japanese history give you, a lot of information about Japan and there. I feel like talking with you about a lot of things. Are there many students in school?

How much time does it take to go to school? I have many questions, because I want to know more. I’m looking forward to meeting you soon.
                                                                                                    321 words/ 569 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Nice work.

    It things like manners and habits. >>
    They include things like manners and habits.

    返信削除