2014年7月14日月曜日

Hannah and The Hurricane

"I like working for Mr Duval. Money isn't everything."(P4)
She works on the glass-bottomed boat.  They can look at beautiful fish and coral by it. One day, she found new boat. She said new boat's owner, "Stop this." She refused his offer, "Money isn't everything." I think it is very good word.
She asked him at hurricane day. She found he, but he was going to die. She help him harder. He survived. He asked her, "Can I give you?" She said, "Money isn't everything."
I think she was great. Her word is impression. I think money is important, but money isn't everything, too.  She really likes Mr Duval and his boat. I think the feeling makes her strong. Her risk was very big. However, she was brave. I don't have act as her, so I want to follow her example.
134 words/6844 words


glass-bottom: ガラスの底、水底
coral: さんご
find out: 調べる、知る
nasty: 不快な、いやな、危険な
brave: 勇敢な、勇ましい

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿