2014年7月31日木曜日

Japan

I did some play game when I was so young, for example, I played with beanbags, I played cat's cradle and origami. I think there are Japanese tradition. I used to make a crane by an origami. It is difficult for me to make an origami. In addition to I made a frog, paper balloon and shuriken with origami.

We made a beanbag in elementary school with my parent. I sewed with thread and completed it. It is pink. I tried to toss three beanbags, but I can't it. I can toss two beanbags. Now, I sometimes play, I make progress little.

I used to play cat's cradle when I was a little. I made a kabuto by it. I played it with my friend. I was so interesting. However, I forget it, so I can't play. That's too bad. It is very hard for me to play it.

We played the card game of the one hundred famous poems. I tried to learn it by heart. However, I lose the game. I was regretful.

There are more Japanese tradition other. I think we should transmit a tradition to posterity. So I lean it more. So I try to do them during summer vacation.

204 words/7316 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿