2014年9月28日日曜日

2014/9/28 Diary-week1

EVENT 1
Last week I read "The Mouse's Wedding."This story is mouse's wedding, mouse father look for my daughter's husband. They walk long trip for find powerful husband. Eventually, she married young mouse. She looks so happy. I think they are so good. 

EVENT 2
Last week I read "The Owl and the Pussycat." Owl and pussycat went by boat. Owl sang for her. Owl got the ring by pig for their wedding. They looks happy, so they danced. I think this picture is very cute. I look them smile more. 

EVENT 3
My friend went foreign country, so she gave me a lot of souvenir. I got bracelet, accessory and power stone.They are very beautiful. I was so happy, so I want to treasure it. I want to foreign country, too. 

EVENT 4
I studied English by movie. I did not understand them saying, but I listen to it hard. It is difficult for me to listen to English and speak English. My pronounce is bad, so I should study English. I think listen to English more. 

EVENT 5
My favorite shoes are NIKE. I bought new red shoes in Amakusa. A store clerk cut the price, so I paid 4,000 yen. to buy shoes. It was affordable. I hoped I can wear without socks, because it was hot day. First, I surprised the shoes color. I have never bought color. However, I decided to buy it. My mother said it looks on me. I was glad. However, I got blisters on my feet. So, I wear socks when I wear it. I got used to wear the shoes. My friend said it is very pretty. I wear it when I go to play with my friend and walking. I use it anywhere. It is very important. I will treasure it.



292 words/1063 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka - I was interested to read your book reviews. I really believe that reading a lot of books at a level that is just right for you can help you to improve many different English skills. Keep reading!! :-)

    Your diary score this week is 7/10. (You can get a higher score by writing more details for each event.)

    返信削除