2014年10月5日日曜日

2014/10/05 Diary-week2

EVENT 1
I read "Princess Polly and the Pony". The princess like riding ponies, so she have got mud on her. Her parents said her, "You can't enter race." She disguised and enter the race. She had won and parents angry. However, she can say her wish. She wished "I want to ride ponies." She looks so happy, because her dream came true. 

EVENT 2
I read "There was a Crooked Man". A crooked man found a crooked sixpence and bought a crooked cat. They lived together. One day, cat took the dish, he angry and chased cat. Cat give her kittens the dish. He satisfied when he saw it. I think the cat is good mother cat. I felt mother's feeling for her kittens. He looks glad.

EVENT 3
My favorite drink is hot chocolate. It is very delicious. It contained copper. Hair needs it. I wish my hair become silky hair. I think it foes well with sweet. I often have cakes with hot chocolate. In addition I drink it when I study. Winter is coming soon. I think drink it more than now. I also like tea. Green tea, Roasted green tea is very good. I think they go well with Japanese-style confectionery, sushi and fried food. Tea helped me when I had heatstroke. I often make a Barley tea in dormitory. However, I sometimes want to drink juice, I like Orange juice. I also like milk. I drink it when I have chocolate. Those tastes are good.

EVENT 4
My favorite flower is Mimosa. There are a lot of flowers in my garden, for example, Narcissus, Magnolias and Rose. However, I like it especially. I can see it every year. It is said that "It is flower which call spring". Color is yellow. I think they are beautiful flowers. It is very big, so I can't see the next house. My mother gave it her friends. I hear that some of people call "Acacia dealbata". I think Mimosa's smell is soft. It smells like sunny. It also looks like sunny when it is in full bloom. I also like language of Mimosa. It is "Rich sensitivity". I think language of flowers is good. I am looking forward to seeing Mimosa.

EVENT 5
I cooked a lot of rice for lunch. I eat rice seasoning and seaweed with rice. I could not eat all, so I had rice after. It is delicious. I think I cook rice again.  

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka - I'm glad to see that you are reading English books during the week. As you read more and more books at your level, your reading speed and comprehension will improve!

    Your score for this week's diary is 9/10.

    返信削除
  2. Hi again Ayaka -- I'm trying to make a comment on your Diary 3 homework, but blogger doesn't want to post it. This is a test...

    返信削除