2014年10月19日日曜日

2014/10/19 Diary-week4

EVENT 1
I read "The Scaredy Cat." This cat was scared of everything, for example, planes, trains and noise. However, he caught a burglar. After that, he wasn't scared. I think he is the brave cat, because timid cat fought with burglar. I think he become storing. 

EVENT 2
I read "Frogs." This book about frog, so I got some frog information. I don't know frogs can swim fast. There are many kind of flogs, for example, red flogs, big flogs and flogs sing very loudly. They survive hard. I want to know them more.

EVENT 3
I cleaned my room. There were a lot of hairs on floor, so I use a vacuum cleaner. I wiped floor by cloth. My room became clear. I felt good when I looked my clearly room.   

EVENT 4
I went to library with my friends on Sunday. We talked and made a lot of bookmarks until 1 p.m. We went store for have a lunch. We ate chickens. My friend gave me cake. It was very delicious. I had good time.

EVENT 5
My favorite color is cold colors. Blue makes me calm. I often use a blue pen when I study English. I think blue helps me to learn English words, so blue pens often run out of ink. I have a lot of blue labels. I use it when I have an appointment. I like sky blue, so I sometimes hope clear weather. I feel calmer when I look blue color. I also like black and gray. I often wear those clothes. I think those clothes suit me. I buy those. I also hear "glossy jet black hair." This means beautiful black hair. I know people who have beautiful black hair. I like seaweed, cocoa and black beans. I think these are delicious.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    it was nice to read about your activities this week. You said you went to the library and made a lot of bookmarks -- why did you do that? Was it a club activity?

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除