2014年10月12日日曜日

2014/10/12 Diary-week3

EVENT 1
I read "The Little Mermaid." I felt sad inside when I read it. The end is mermaid who fell in love with Prince disappeared into the sea. This is because it is hopeless love. This story is very famous, but I think it is very sad story. 

EVENT 2
I read "Stone Soup." I think the story is very funny. Poor man said old woman that I want to rest here, but she said No. However, he said that I can make soup from a stone. He said an onion, a potato and some meat popped them in. So they were able to make delicious soup. I think he is wise.

EVENT 3
I watched the total eclipse of the moon on Wednesday. I went the place for drying clothes and watched the moon. The moon became it slowly, so I watched it a long time. After a while, I was able to watch it. I was very happy. 

EVENT 4
There was a open campus on Saturday. I guided the dormitory. I explained a life of dormitory, for example, meal time and wash. They said that it is very beautiful here. I have three breads for lunch. I think I worked hard. I want to do it again.

EVENT 5
My favorite high school memory is culture festival. We made a planetarium when I was a first year. I joined projection team. We worked until late in the evening. We stay high school and made the planetarium. The day before the culture festival, we set it in my classroom. My team turned projector. This is because we would to show motions of heavenly bodies. Other team explained of star. I listened to it, so I got some knowledge about star little. We cooperated to complete it. I though it is very beautiful. Many people came in my classroom for watch the planetarium. It was so hot, so we put an electric fan. I had good time. I will never forget the memory of the culture festival. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    It was nice to read about your activities this week. I saw the total eclipse of the moon, too -- I stood in the garden with my family and enjoyed the wonder of nature!!

    Your diary homework score is 8/10

    返信削除