2014年10月26日日曜日

2014/10/26 Diary-week5

EVENT 1
I read "The Lion and the Mouse." The lion will kill the mouse, but he did not. The mouse was grateful. One day, the lion got caught in the trap. He is in a terrible pinch! However, the mouse appeared before the lion and help him. The lion and the mouse became friendly. 

EVENT 2
I read "Clever Rabbit and the Wolves." The rabbit got caught in a trap. Wolves was about to eat the rabbit. He is clever rabbit, so he said "I will dancing." Wolves turn with him. They turned faster and felt dizzy. He ran away, so wolves can not eat him.  

EVENT 3
I went to Karaoke with my friends on Saturday. I have not gone to Karaoke for a long time. We took on the bus and talked. We sang a lot of songs for 3 hours. I went to shopping after that. She borrowed me the DVD which I want to watch. I enjoyed. 

EVENT 4
I tidied up the closet on Sunday. I have a lot of clothes. I plucked out some winter clothes and put away my summer clothes. I do not know I have clothes that I do not wear. I will take those in my home. 

EVENT 5
My favorite season is autumn. This season is very a pleasant climate. I like autumn leaves. I saw a beautiful autumn leaves when I was junior high school student. There were a lot of autumn leaves as far as the eye could see. I took some picture of it. Japan's season changed into autumn. It is getting colder every day. I should careful not to catch cold. I am looking forward to coming November. The reason was my family was born in autumn, so my birthday is coming soon. I am turning 20 years. I will come back my home when my birthday. Every year, my mother makes a stew for my birthday, so I will eat stew this year too. This season also is a good chance to try new things. I will receive the TOEIC and I raise scores.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    It was interesting to read about the books you enjoyed this week. The story of the lion and the mouse is a really famous one -- I guess it's about being kind and helpful, and about trusting other people.

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除