2014年11月2日日曜日

2014/11/02 Diary-Week6

EVENT 1
I read "The Fox and the Crow." The fox saw crow and some cheese. He want to eat it, so he praised the crow. He asked the crow to sing, so he sang. However, the cheese fell down. The fox eat it and said, "Don't believe people who say nice things." After I read the book, I think swindler praise us and defraud money. We have learned from the fox.

EVENT 2
My favorite dessert is mitarashi-dango. It is Japanese desert. It make from rice flour. I often eat it since I was young. My family often buys it for me. I bought it before I came back to my home. It is chewy dessert and not too sweet. I bought expecting it, but I felt not delicious. I like usually but it than expected one. I also like jelly. I like coffee jelly especially. I sometimes eat it for meals in the dormitory and I go to store for buy it. I like whipped cream on the coffee jelly. I don't like bitter taste. I need cream when I eat it. If there is cream on the coffee jelly, I can eat it deliciously. I like texture. It is smooth. This is very chewy jelly. It is black. I like color.

EVENT 3
I packed my stuff on Tuesday, because I will come back my home tomorrow. I forgot my house key, so I locked out the last time. I decided I try not to forget key. I was busy packing. However, I am looking forward to seeing my family. I will take some gifts for my mother, for example, a chocolate, Manju and books. I try not to forget that. I went for a walk by bike at night. There were a lot of signals in Kumamoto city. I went to Kumamoto station.I walk into the station and looked the store. There were a lot of Kumamon. I though it is about time I came back dormitory. However, I was lost the way, but I can came back dormitory. I was tired. 

EVENT 4
I went to the game center on Friday. The staff gave me one hundred coins. This is because my birthday is the day after tomorrow. People who birthday coming soon can get coins. I played it. In addition, I played crane game. I got a small wallet. It was very fun.

EVENT 5
I became 20 years old on Sunday. My mother celebrated my birthday. She gave me power stone and expensive chicken. My friend and old brother gave me some mail a lot of congratulations. I was glad that many people and family celebrated my birthday. I had nice chicken at dinner.  

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka --
    Wow! Happy birthday! I hope you had a good time celebrating your special day with friends and family.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10.

    I will check Diary 8 and give it a score next week, ok?

    返信削除