2014年11月16日日曜日

2014/11/16 Diary-week8

EVENT 1
I read "Elephants." This book story is elephants. I have not ever thought about elephants vacantly. However, I know elephant little through this book, for example, African elephants are very big. They have long tusks. To my surprise, that they can swim. I do not know it. In addition, a baby elephant is growing inside the mother for two years. It is very long. I do not know it, so I was very surprised at that. They are strong. They get rid of a lion. 

EVENT 2
I read "The Inch Prince." He is very small. I can image that tiny people's life through this book, for example, his dinner plate is button, he goes to matchbox for sleep. I read this scene and I think his life is interesting. Chopsticks, bowl and needle look very big  compare with him. He use them, he went to city. He can look after Princess. One day, Princess was grabbed by ogre, but he helped her. The hammer was fallen. They used it, he is became big. They got married. I think this story is famous and nice story. 


EVENT 3
I take a class of teaching English to children. I did my presentation with my friends on Thursday. Some of them came from America. She has the high skill of Microsoft Power Point. I surprised at her skills. We did presentation about curriculum of English and what needs for English learn. Our presentation was a success. My friend said that she often uses Power Point and do presentation in America. I am not good at PC. However, presentation was so interesting. 


EVENT 4
On Sunday, I went to Fukuoka with my friend for I went to a Johnny concert.  Actually, I went to concert at the first time. I and my friend arrived ahead of time. So we watch the movie. It was grotesque movie. After that, we went to concert. We enjoyed it for 3 hours. Loud sound, spark and song made me exciting. So, I was tired.


EVENT 5
My favorite animal is dog. I have a dog now. Two dogs came to my home when I was elementary school student. My father brought them. They were named by my mother. She is "Japanese Shiba inu" and he is "Golden retriever." She is brawn dog and he is white dog. They were very small. One day, she has disappeared from my home. I looked for her. She was found in high boot. I often used to walk with them. We went park. They played there. I was very happy when I see them. Sometimes, she run away. However, she is wise. She came back home by herself. I think she know the words. I said that I will take a walk. She looks very happy. She wags her tail. I think dog is very pretty. They make me feel better.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Dear Ayaka --

    Yes, I think that many students in North America have to use MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel regularly in their school assignments. I hope that Japanese students can have a chance to develop these practical skills, too.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除