2014年11月9日日曜日

2014/11/9 Diary-week7

EVENT 1
I read "The Reluctant Dragon." The boy get along with a dragon. However, villagers hate the dragon and the man who fight with dragon appear. The boy thinking about dragon get along with village people. The man and dragon fight, he win. After that, dragon was accepted by villagers.

EVENT 2
My friends gave me some presents for my birthday. The reason was my birthday was festival, so I can't meet my friends. My dormitory friend bought cake for me. My other friends gave me cookies, a handkerchief, diary and candy. Cookies and candy were very delicious. This week was very nice week. 

EVENT 3
My friend birthday on Thursday. I sent handkerchief and strap for her. She looks happy and I was happy. She 20 years old, too. I think she have nice dinner. I wish she have good time. My mother birthday, too. I celebrated my friend and my mother birthday.

EVENT 4
I read manga which was written English recently. There are a lot of manga in university library. I read "Emma." This book is set in UK. The man fell in love with the woman, but they has problem. It is difference in social position. I do not know what is going to happen to them, so I will read it as ever.

EVENT 5
My favorite book is “The Little Prince.” I like picture and prince. The picture gives me a warm impression. The book’s world is very amazing. I read the book when I was elementary school student. The most impressive scene is prince asked to draw sheep. He showed picture of a huge snake. Actually, he showed men the picture. Men doesn’t know the picture, but prince said that he don’t want the huge snake. He drew variation of sheep. However, prince doesn’t like them. He got little angry. He showed the picture of box. He said that sheep in the box. Prince was happy to hear that. There are a lot of characters. They are mysterious person. The lamplighter turns a light on and off each 1 minute. Men try to know the thing by figures. I sympathize with the book. This is very interesting. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    Oh, the story called Emma is quite interesting, isn't it? I didn't know it was available in manga version. I'm glad you are enjoying it!

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10.

    返信削除