2015年1月19日月曜日

2014/01/19 Diary-Week16

EVENT 1
I read The Wish Fish. This story is about Bob, Bet and a magic fish. Bob often fishing all day. One day, he caught a magic fish. The fish give them three wish. They said that they become richer. The fish said, "Too greedy!" They turn back to the original clothes and home. 

EVENT 2
The examination is approaching. I am panicking. So I went to the library because I study English, I do report and I can pass the examination. I can not focus on studying in my room, so I study in library. I hope that I pass the examination. 

EVENT 3
On Thursday, I talked with my friends in my room. Actually, my friends out of the dormitory. So I think that today is the last of walking with them.  I think I miss my friend...

EVENT 4
On Saturday, I went to shopping with my friend. We also went to Karaoke. We sang song for 4 hours. She is very busy, so we can only go there today. 

EVENT 5
On Sunday, I got up at 8:30 a.m. I think that I studying today. Library closed, so I should study in my room. However, I lost my concentration. I listened to music when I lost my concentration, but I often take a rest. 

1 件のコメント: