2015年1月4日日曜日

2014/1/5 Diary-week 14

EVENT 1
I met my friend of high school. I and she went to Karaoke for 3 hours. She sang some song witch I do not know. After that, we went to the bowling. She had not do the bowling since she was elementary school student. However, she was good at bowling. She got a high total score than me. We were hungry, so we had  a crepe. It was delicious. After that, we went to each home. I had a good time with my friend. 

EVENT 2
I went back to my home in Amakusa on December 26. My father picked me up at 1 p.m. I bought many breads for my mother on my way home. I get my home at 5 p.m. It was good that I met my mother.

EVENT 3
I went to Izakaya with my father. Izakaya means "Japanese style pub". I ate a fresh fish Carpaccio, grilled chicken and fried tofu. I wanted to drink alcoholic drink. However, I was so full. I could not eat anymore. I think that I eat many food again. 

EVENT 4
I ran a fever during my stay in Amakusa. I lie down on the bed, because I had a fever of 38 degrees. My mother took care of me. She brought a drink for me. My fever went down. I felt better after lying down. 

EVENT 5
I cleaned my home on the last day of the year. I cleaned the front door and a tatami room. I wiped the table. The trashcan was so full by some dusts. After that, I watched the Kouhaku. White won this year. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    I'm really sorry to hear that you were sick during the holiday. I think that happened to many people. On the other hand, it was nice that you were at home so your parents could take care of you!

    Your score for this diary is 6/10

    返信削除