2014年12月22日月曜日

2014/12/22 Diary-week13

EVENT 1
I read "Owls." I very like owls, because they cute. Their eye are so big. I think their eye so cute. They hunt something for living.The more read this book, the more I want to a owl in the future. In addition, I want to know about Owls more. 

EVENT 2
On Thursday, My friend was birthday.She said that she become 20 years old, so I can drink an alcoholic drink. I sang "Happy Birthday song." She looked so happy. However, I give present to her. I think I will give a cute bag to her.

EVENT 3
On Saturday, I went out with my friends. We watched the movie, "PARASITE." It is a topic in the movie. I think MIGI is so cute. I was so excited. After that, we went to the art museum. many flowers, human faces and news papers. These picture were so great. 

EVENT 4
My favorite Dish is curry. I often have curry. My mother adds vinegar into the pan. In addition to this, eggplant, carrots and meats. I want to have an extra mild curry, but my mother wants to have extra hot curry. Finally, eating mild curry is solution. I have been eaten curry of dormitory. It was so delicious, but it is little spicy. I like my home curry. I think Curry will tastes better on the next day. In addition, my favorite Dish is stew. I often eat stew in winter. My hometown is cold. I am become warm when I eat it. My mother is good at cook, so she can cook nice stew. She adds chicken meat, carrots and milk into a stew. It has a mild taste. My mother cooks it when I’m birthday every year. Both I eat them with rice. Curry and stew goes with rice.


EVENT 5
My favorite TV show is a scary TV show. I saw scary TV show recently. My mother told me the scary TV show is broadcast now. I was going out at that time, so I came back the dormitory as soon as possible. I watched psychic photograph, psychic video and a person who has an unusual power. Some of psychic photograph was clear reflection. I found the spirit, in fact the spirit stood as a living human. I was so surprise. I asked her that I want to let me know about it again. I like summer because a scary TV show is broadcast. However, not only summer but also I can show it in winter. However, I am scared when I watch it. However, I end up watching it so many times. I do not know why I want to show it. I will watch a scary TV show now and forever.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    I enjoyed reading about your favorite winter dishes. Your mother's cream stew sounds delicious! I must try to make cream stew sometime...

    Your score for this diary is 10/10

    返信削除