2014年12月1日月曜日

2014/12/01 Diary-week10 

EVENT 1
I watch the TV with my friend on Wednesday. There is the TV in her room, so I went to her room. We watch TV series every Wednesday. However, there was the music program this week. We sang a lot of songs. We had a good time. 

EVENT 2
I watched the movie of love story with my friend. I promised her to go the movie theater, but she forgot it. The reason was we were late. However, the movie was not started, I thought what a relief. We enjoyed watching the movie. After that, I went to Book store for buy a new book. There is a new book and I got it. We did crane game. She got a stuffed doll. 

EVENT 3
I went a long way on Saturday, because I will buy a present for my friend. I road my bicycle and went to the store near the station. First, I played a crane game and got a watch. There were a lot of things that I want. However, I couldn't found a good  present. I had Sushi for lunch. After that, I went to the Book store. I was very tired. I want to find a present.

EVENT 4
I got up 8:30 a.m. on Sunday. I had hiziki for break first. I went shopping for tissue paper.I have a allergic rhinitis. My nose is congested, so I do not have any more tissues. I bought a lot of tissues for hay fever. I hate a hay fever.  I have spaghetti with meat sauce for lunch. 

EVENT 5
My favorite place I've been is the park. The park in the mountain. The park is called "Nishibokubo park." There are many cherry blossoms trees in the park. I go and see those with my friend in spring. There are many flowers in the park. There is festival of iris flowers. I went to there and saw iris flowers. It was very beautiful. I like going for a walk in the park. The park is big, so I walked a long way. There are many playground equipments in the park, for example, trampoline and slide. I went to the park on elementary school excursion. I and my friends would often play in the park. I did a marathon when I was elementary school student. I finished second last. The other day, I went to the park. There was not anybody, so I lay on the trampoline. I thought that I did various things here.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    I'm interested ... you wrote in Event 4 that you had hijiki for breakfast. Is that the ONLY thing you had?! Hijiki is tasty, but it's not very filling. I hope you had some rice, too!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除