2014年12月14日日曜日

2014/12/15 Diary-week 12

EVENT 1
I read "The Baobab Tree." The Baobab can talk. The Baobab was fed up When he saw a giraff, flowers and fruit. He wants to be taller, have flowers and fruit. African gods were angry to hear that. They buryed his head in the ground. So, he could not talk. I think Baobab is big tree, but he is poor tree.

EVENT 2
I read "The chilly Little Penguin." The little penguin called Petty. One day, he found a yummy food. He think he gets warm because he wants to enjoy yummy food. He asked how to get warm his grandpa and grandma. They gave him some advice, but he did not get warm. He asked his sister, she said that he trys sliding down the hill. He slided down the hill, he got warm. So he could enjoy yummy food, ice cream. I think the ice cream is so delicious when I am so warm. Moving is nice idea.

EVENT 3
I went shopping in the downtown Kumamoto. The points ten times as big as today, so I bought a lot of detergents. After that, I watched horror program. It was so real. I caught ghost's eye. The more I was colder, the more I watch the horror TV. 

EVENT 4
On Sunday, I did rehearsal "New Year parade of fire department brigades." I got up early and I went to the Shirakawa river. There were many university students. KGU, Kumamoto university...etc. We walked with regular steps. The performance will be held January. I will participate it.

EVENT 5
My favorite vacation memory is going to amusement par. I went to the Greenland in Kumamoto when I was elementary school student. There were many haunted houses. I went to go all haunted houses. One of the houses was set like hospital. I had a candle when I get inside the hospital. The more I was feeling the fear, the more I tilted the candle. There were spooky doctors and patients. A wall shook. I went the haunted house of school. It was a little scary, so I could not move forward alone. However, 2 children came here later. I decided that I came into the house. There was a bloodstained blackboard and desk. It was so dark. The roller coaster was the most fun. I road on the roller coaster a lot. It climbed plumb. It was very fast. I went on a lot of rides. Coffee cups, boat and swing ride.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    I'm happy to see that you are reading a variety of books from the English Reading Garden! Reading books that are at a good level for you is an excellent way to improve your reading and grammar skills. Keep it up!!

    The score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除