2014年12月7日日曜日

2014/12/8 Diary-week 11

EVENT 1
I read “The Old Woman who lived in a Shoe.” There was an old woman and she lived in a show wish many children. There were so many children, so she thought that shoe is small. She went out for get a shoe. She met a giant man who had a trouble. A crab on his toe, so she helped his. He thanks for her. He asked her “May I help you?” She said that she want to your shoe. She get another shoe, so she and children have a space. It is interesting to live in shoe. Giant shoe is very useful for her and children. 

EVENT 2
I went to bowling with my friend on Wednesday. It is difficult for me to bowling, so I bowled gutter. Suddenly, bowling clerk said that I will give sweets to you who score a strike. We tried to score a strike to hear that. However, we could not it, but we enjoyed bowling.

EVENT 3
I went to the Kumamoto station. There was a event for children. The most popular character came to the Kumamoto. Many children sang, danced and took a picture. They looked so happy. After that, I had a lunch near Shirakawa river. It was so cold, but the river was clear. 

EVENT 4
I got up at 7:15 a.m. I did the laundry. We have not bad weather lately, so I did not the laundry. Today is good weather, I hung the laundry out. After that, I read a book that I have read once. I think this book is interesting again. I did my homework and study until dinner time. I ate fish for dinner. Recently, I thought time whizzed by. The winter vacation coming soon. I think I must make a schedule of winter vacation.  

EVENT 5
My favorite elementary school memory is skating. We went to the Kumamoto city for do skating when I was the lower grade student. Actually, I did a skating at the first time. The skating rink was cold. I was not good at skating. It is difficult for me to stand on the ice. I often slipped and fell. I practiced the skating, but I could not slid on the ice. I took off the ice skates when I had for lunch. I got a blister on my foot. I was in pain. My friend was good at skating, so I thought she was great. The skating was so interesting. I wanted to get better at skating. I wanted to do a skating again. However, my friend broke her leg. I thought skating was scaly little. I tried to be careful not to get hurt. But I had a great time. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    It sounds like you enjoyed going bowling -- sometimes I can bowl well and sometimes I can't. My bowling skill is not consistent! Maybe I should go more often...

    The score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除