2015年1月12日月曜日

2014/1/12 Diary-Week 15

EVENT 1
I met my friends of mine after a long time on Monday. I was glad to see my friends were fine.They told me that they did something during winter vacation, for example, a part-time job and New year's visit to a shrine. She will go to the coming-of-age ceremony. I hope that the day will sunny.

EVENT 2
I watched Frozen. The movie became a topic of conversation. I borrowed the DVD and watched it. Frozen
was interested. Especially among them, Olaf  was a cheerful snowman. He makes me so happy. I think that the movie was so nice. It was good that I watched the movie.


EVENT 3
I went to the movie theater for watch the movie. I watch The Last NARUTO The Movie. I like NARUTO. The movie's theme is Love. The movie was excited and happy. I think I watch it again. 

EVENT 4
I went to the new year firefighters' event. I saw that event for the first time. Many firefighter show me the tradition by a ladder, lion dance and a helicopter. They drain water off. The event was so powerful, so I was surprised. I think I go to the event again.

EVENT 5
I read Percy and the Pirates. Percy's family was poor. There was not enough food. So, Percy went to the sea to fishing. However, his ship was broke. A pirate helped him and captain said him that he become captain's crew. He was scared and he become crew.  Another crew were dropped by captain because they hid gold coins, diamonds and silver coins. Captain's crew was only Percy. Percy wrote "treasure" on map. Captain saw the map and dug deep a hole. After that he can not get out of the hole. Percy run away here and bring the captain's treasure his home. His family can eat a lot of food. I think that he is smart and have a courage. He can carry out.



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayaka -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除