2014年6月16日月曜日

My treasure

I have a lot of treasures. Some of my treasures present. My friends give me presents on my birthday. I think important it. I like power stone, so my friend gives me a neck less of it. Also, I have many power stones. For example, crystal rose quartz and amethyst etc. I think they give me power and happy. They are very beautiful. They have various colors. No matter how many times I see it I don’t get tired of it. I sometimes take it. I know it at the first time, I saw that my mother takes it. I was interested in Powerstones. I research it, I know it more. I want to get it more. It is my treasure.My treasure is comics. I like them, so I correct. I have about 300 books. I takes a long time to correct them. I feel fun to see activity drawing. I want to draw as a picture. It is difficult for me to draw background. However, I think it is important for active picture. I try to do it. Also, I like story of action. It makes me fun. Sometimes I read it, I feel power.  I read it when I feel sad. I think my heart is light. It is my emotional mainstay.My treasure is my pet. I have dog. She is “Shibainu”. She came to my home when I was 6 years old. I was walking with her every day. She likes walking, we enjoyed to walk. Now, 13 years passed from she came to my home. Her coat of far is so-so completed with past. But she keeps power. I will come back to my house. I’m looking forward to meet her. I’m going to walk with her around places. All is my treasure.

297 words/5027 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿