2014年6月15日日曜日

Sightseeing in Kyushu

Kyushu has many good sightseeing places. Among them, there are I have been to places on the other hand  I haven't been to places.  I'll introduction places where I have gone.
I'll introduction 3 prefectures, Fukuoka, Nagasaki and  Kumamoto. These are very famous places as sightseeing. Many people visit there.


Fukuoka has a big dome. I want to Fukuoka dome for  live last year. This is a very big dome. So, it is too big to walk around dome. It is the largest in Japan as a domed baseball stadium. There is called "Yahuoku dome." Also there is called "Fukuoka dome." There is used by a lot of events, for example, baseball game, concert and show.   It is famous place as a sightseeing.
 Nagasaki has Huis Ten Bosch. It is famous as a like Holland town.  I went to there with my brothers. There is interested. Huis Ten bosch is Dutch language. It means "House at the  woods."  There are many kind of plants.  The attraction is abounding,too. The  horror  town is big! There are a lot of events. I think we can enjoy all day. Actually, I can't forget the day when I went to there!





Kumamoto has historical places. Kumamoto castle is very famous sightseeing place of Kumamoto. There are many historical atmosphere. Kiyomasa Kato built it. He was military commander. I think he has inclined of fight. He is great. Kumamoto castle is lighted up in the night.  It's a beautiful. It shows me dignified figure. There is called also "Ginnan castle." Kiyomasa grew Ginnan for food supply.




Kyushu has many mystery  and historical places. Sightseeing in Kyushu makes us enjoy and happy. I haven't been to sightseeing yet, so I want to go to there. There makes me lots of things, such as interesting, excting and learning.  These places show us different face by season.  I want to visit there again and I want to go places where I haven't been.

325 words/4392 words





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿