2014年6月2日月曜日

Sightseeing in Kumamoto

   Kumamoto has many good sightseeing places.


   I will introduce Kumamoto castle. There is much history and color. In spring, many cherry blossoms make it beautiful. I went to there in Spring, I felt happy. Ivent is does in Kumamoto castle, for example, "Emakimono Festival." I went to it by volunteer.
   Kiyomasa Kato who build it knew pains of hungry, so he grew Ginkgo nut. Kumamoto castle is also called, "Ginnan castle."

   I will introduce Amakusa. There are some churches. A famous church is Sakitsu.  I have been to there. Amakusa has  history of Christian. I found like crosses on stone stairs.  There is a Christian museum. Amakusa's fishes are very delicious. Sea is near. We can watch dolphins in the sea.
This stone stairs








   Mt Aso is very famous mountain. It has a caldera. There are natural. However I have't been to Aso. I want to go to there.


146 words/3442 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿