2014年6月11日水曜日

The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse

"Home, sweet home!" He sniffed the sweet, cold air and smiled. (P46)
This story is the town mouse and the country mouse. The town mouse visit the country mouse. However, he couldn't live the country mouse's house. He said  "I eat like kings. " The country mouse interested in him story, so they go to town. They can eat everything, they full. But, a cat appear. They run away harder. The country mouse afraid and he come back him home.
He looks so happy. I think he could go him home. I relax in my house,too. So I understand him thinking. We have a place where us has lived long. There places are each to us own.
105 words/3957 words

hedge: 垣根、障害
chill: 寒気、おじけ
flung: 投げる、放り込む
squashy: つぶれやすい、どろどろの
damp: 湿気のある、じめじめした
atishoo: ハックション!
snort: 荒い息をする
shriek: キャッと叫ぶ
sausage: ソーセージ
corridor: 廊下
pounce: 急に飛びかかる


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿